Learning to Let Go Workshop
Wednesdays Starting October 1st thru November 5, 2015 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- Are you carrying around a grudge that you just can’t let go of?
- Does that incident from years ago still make you angry every time you think about it?
- Still can’t forgive that person for what they said or did to you?
- Want to learn how to unload this type of unwanted baggage in your life?
If so then come join us for a six week workshop that will help you learn how to let go of whatever it is you’ve carried around for far too long now!
- Make you aware of how much time and space this person or thing takes up in your life
- Make you aware of how much it weighs you down in life
- Give you the tools that will show you how you can get rid of it once and for all
Pre-registration is required. For more information or to register please call the Women’s Center at (517) 372-9163. The group is limited to 10 people.
Cost: Free! Donations are welcome!
Classes take place at the Women’s Center of Greater Lansing
Grand Social Support Hour – Grandparents Raising And Supporting Dependents
First Meeting 10/11/2014, Saturday 9:00 am – 10:30 am
This is open to all who have, are, or will be raising second generation children. The reason doesn’t matter. We all share a common bond. We will focus on the issues grandparents deal with while raising children and the unique struggles they face. This will be an open format discussion with time for friends, fun, and sharing. Pre-registration required.
Cost: Free, donations welcome.
Group meets at the Women’s Center of Greater Lansing
Breaking the Silence: A Support Group for Survivors of Sexual Assault Using Art for Healing
Tuesdays, 6:00 – 7:30 P.M. October 21 through December 9th
Any woman who experienced unwanted sexual contact, including assault or abuse, is invited to attend this group. The Breaking the Silence group will use art to express the impacts of the assault, learn new ways of coping, and share support. This group is free and confidential. No previous art experience required. Please call to register 517.372.9163 FREE