Challenge #2 – 10 Yard Paddling Race
What: a funny video that combines your love of paddling with some creativity.
- find/create a wheeled device (a wheelbarrow, a golf cart, a lawn tool, a dolly, a shield’s toy, etc) that you can move with something akin to a paddle (an actual paddle, a hockey stick, a yard tool, a plunger, etc.) for ten yards
- Find someone to video your “race.” While you can do a trial run before the video, we’ve found it’s much more fun to “go live!”
- Begin your challenge by yelling your team name
- Then jump onto your contraption and paddle like crazy for 10 yards
When: Friday, September 18th by midnight
- Upload using the form on the page for your official submission
- Upload to the Capital City Dragon Boat Race Facebook page to share with other teams
- Submit by September 18th by midnight
- One point awarded for each team member who participates – up to 22
- One bonus point awarded for any team member wearing gear from a prior CCDBR or other dragon boat racing gear
- Videos will be judged for creativity by our Spirit Judges
Thanks to everyone who participated!! Below are some of the best videos that were submitted!