Make A Donation
Join the Women’s Center with a monthly donation to help keep women healthy and financially stable!
YOU are more important than ever. You can help save a life. You can help put a family back together. With your support we will continue to work together to build a strong community.
- $10 will help 1 client build her resume and find a living wage job
- $15 will provide 4 clients with hygiene products
- $25 will help 3 clients build their resume to find a living-wage job
- $50 will provide 1 client with professional clothing for interviews
- $100 will help a client in crisis receive two sessions of counseling for free
We are also taking donations at this time in remembrance of Michelle Groves Duffey, who recently passed. Her friends from Charlotte High School Class of 1982 have set up a fund in her name. To celebrate her life and her love of fashion, donations will help support the Women’s Center Professional Clothes Closet.
Donate personal needs items through our Amazon Wish List here!
Shipping address: 1712 E Michigan Ave, Lansing MI, 48912
**WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CLOTHING DONATIONS AT THIS TIME**
- Solid color dress blouses
- Shoes – Dress loafers, flats, pumps, oxfords in black, brown, gray, and taupe
- Dress Slacks
- Unused Makeup
- Conservative jewelry
- Hats, scarves, gloves
- Cleaning supplies
- Liquid soap
- Paper Products (ex. Tissue)
- Garbage bags
- Healthy snacks
- Trial or travel size personal care items
- Tampons and maxi pads
We sincerely appreciate your donations. Thank you for supporting the women we serve!
Join the Endowment Fund
Help sustain the Women’s Center for generations to come. You, your family, or your business can contribute to the endowment fund.
To make a donation to the Women’s Center of Greater Lansing Fund with Capital Region Community Foundation, send a check to:
Capital Region Community Foundation: Women’s Center of Greater Lansing Fund
330 Marshall Street
Lansing, MI 48912
Phone: (517) 272-2870 , Fax: (517) 272-2871
For more information about the foundation, please visit crcfoundation.org.
The information on this website is not intended as legal or tax advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney or tax adviser. Figures cited in any examples are for illustrative purposes only. References to tax rates include federal taxes only and are subject to change. State law may further impact your individual results.
Updated on 6/15/20