Learn about the ways you can make an impact with the Women’s Center of Greater Lansing!
Whether you have an hour a week or an hour a day that you can contribute, we have something for you to work on. Some of the things our volunteers do include:
- Writing articles for the newsletter
- Updating our database
- Writing grant applications
- Being a femtor/mentor for selected clients
- Speaking to one of our support groups
- Doing yard work as needed
- Becoming a Legacy Donor
If you’re interested in volunteering with us, please Download the volunteer application here and email to email@example.com.
We’re looking for undergraduate interns from all types of backgrounds. We offer opportunities to write grant applications, plan workshops, and work one-on-one with clients on their resumes. Send a resume and letter of interest to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students interested in completing a graduate-level practicum at the Women’s Center should speak with their program’s placement director. Also, feel free to speak to Rebecca about opportunities, at 517-372-9163 or email her email@example.com.
Other ways to support
- Amazon Smile : Shop on smile.amazon.com and add the Women’s Center Of Greater Lansing as your charity of choice so we get kickbacks when you shop
- Venmo : Donate to us with the app, our Venmo is @WomensCenterGL
- Social media : Follow, like and share to help us reach a wider audience
- Donations : We are always grateful for monetary donations and new ore gently used items. See the entire list here
- Wishlist Shopping : We have Amazon and Target wishlists of items that we use to support our clients. You can even have them shipped right to our center! Click here for the wishlists